Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Chester write-up

The Chester concert write-up is now posted. It includes the obligatory Scarlatti clip (ii-V-I intro went well, sonata was OK but with some stumbles) and also a cool slo-mo of Bach hand crossing reflected in the mirror-like polished fallboard.

It’s been two months since I last posted a concert write-up. I was waylaid by a spate of concerts in a row, followed by the end-of-term crunch in my day job. And that was followed by some good old-fashioned burnout and procrastination.  Now that I'm back on the horse I hope to get my remaining backlog of five write-ups posted before the next concert on January 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate chaos continued: Please don’t come to my concert

The upcoming Vershire performance is in the Town Center Building, and was initiated by (among others) the town clerk. It is truly a town con...