Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sharon write-up

The Sharon write-up is posted. I’ll expand the “about the piano” section when I get some additional information.

Our most common venue categories are churches, Granges, and schools. As I explain in the write-up, the Seven Stars Arts Center has been all three, giving it a special place in the project. It was also an automotive shop at one point, making this our first garage concert. 

I posted lots of clips, including the impromptu singalong tribute to Pete Sutherland, who was in hospice at the time. It was unprepared, so a bit bumpy, but as I wrote Pete’s music is pretty robust, and the audience’s engagement and appreciation were too great not to share. We miss you, Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Melanconia, or, My Project in 50 Words*

There is only one Play Every Town concert this April because I took on several non-PET engagements for a change.  One was the performance of...