Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A modest success

It’s still a few days before the first concert, and already we’ve had an advance feature in Vermont’s largest daily, one on the area’s pre-eminent TV station, a half-hour interview on the most-listened-to private radio station, and a feature in the state’s largest weekly scheduled for a couple weeks from now. Plus feelers from two prominent national publications (not naming names so as not to jinx or oversell). 

I thought this might happen, but still the irony is not lost on me: my decision to play in Vermont as opposed to higher-profile venues is turning into the most high-profile project I’ve undertaken.



No comments:

Post a Comment

La Melanconia, or, My Project in 50 Words*

There is only one Play Every Town concert this April because I took on several non-PET engagements for a change.  One was the performance of...